See Why These Celebrities Have Been Banned By Hollywood
Some celebrities have been banned by Hollywood due to their unprofessional behavior. Here are some of the most notable bans:
1. Charlie Sheen – In 2011, Sheen was fired from the CBS sitcom “Two and a Half Men” after he made derogatory comments about the show’s creator, Chuck Lorre. He was also subsequently banned from entering the Warner Bros. lot where the show was filmed.
2. Lindsay Lohan – Lohan has been banned from several Hollywood nightclubs due to her partying habits. She has also been banned from the Chateau Marmont hotel after she racked up $46,000 in unpaid bills.
3. Shia LaBeouf – LaBeouf was banned from attending the Directors Guild of America Awards after he disrupted a press conference for the movie “The Hateful Eight.” He was also banned from performing at an improv comedy show after he got into a fight with another performer.
4. Amanda Bynes – Bynes was banned from several Hollywood hotspots after she was involved in a series of bizarre incidents, including throwing a bong out of her apartment window.
5. Alec Baldwin – In 2011, Baldwin was kicked off an American Airlines flight for refusing to stop playing Words With Friends on his phone. He was also banned from using Uber after he berated a driver.
6. Rihanna – In 2013, Rihanna was banned from performing in Malaysia after she posted a photo of herself posing in front of a mosque on Instagram.
7. Justin Bieber – In 2014, Bieber was banned from China after he was caught spray-painting a wall in Beijing. He was also banned from Argentina after he got into a fight with a photographer.
8. Kanye West – In 2016, West was banned from the remainder of his Saint Pablo Tour after he went on a rant about politics during a show in Sacramento.
9. Azealia Banks – Banks has been banned from Twitter and Spotify after she made racist and homophobic comments on social media. She was also recently kicked out of an airline lounge after she got into a fight with a flight attendant.
10. James Franco – In 2018, Franco was accused of sexual misconduct by several women. He has since been banned from several film festivals and award shows.